While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of the events listed, please confirm with the organizer before making any plans.
- This event has passed.
Reality check: the true costs of menopause to businesses – Webinar
October 17, 2023 @ 4:00 am - 5:00 am PDT
Thanks to high-profile campaigns, more and more people are talking about perimenopause and menopause and the topic is rising up the corporate agenda. This is great progress, but we can’t be complacent. More still needs to be done, keeping in mind that:
- Women over the age of 50 represent the fastest-growing segment of the workforce
- Yet one in ten women leave work because of menopause
- The menopause doesn’t just affect women. It can also impact colleagues, as well as those supporting a relative or friend outside of work.
Supporting menopause isn’t only the right thing to do for individuals, failing to offer this effective education and support can seriously undermine business.
Whether you’re just getting started with your approach to supporting colleagues through the perimenopause and menopause, or you’re looking to improve the impact of existing initiatives, ahead of World Menopause Day, from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Tuesday 17th October, join us for our next, free-to-attend, interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Peppy to gain:
- An understanding of the true cost of menopause to the business
- An update on the Government’s perspective
- Concrete examples of what employers are doing well when it comes to supporting the menopause, including how male colleagues are being engaged in the conversation
Featuring expert insights from:
- Rt Hon Carolyn Harris MP, Chair of the Menopause APPG
- Alex Fryer, Senior Menopause Practitioner, Peppy
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
If you care about your people and you care about your business, we look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.